Dansk Melodi Grand Prix 2016 is coming live from Horsens, a total of 10 singers are in the running to represent Denmark across the border in Sweden.
The show will take part in two parts, in the first part all of the 10 singers will perform, the public and jury will then vote on the performances. This will decide the three singers going through to the super final, the public will then vote again on the three performances and the winner will be chosen.
The running order is as follows:
- David Jay – ‘Rays of Sunlight’
- Simone – ‘Heart Shaped Hole’
- Bracelet -‘Breakaway’
- Sophia Nohr – ‘Blue Horizon’
- Veronicas Illusion – ‘The Wrong Kind’
- Lighthouse X – ‘Soldiers of Love’
- Kristel Lisberg – ‘Who Needs a Heart’
- Jessica – ‘Break It Good’
- Muri & Mario – ‘To stjerner’
- Anja Nissen – ‘Never Alone’
How to Watch:
Kreuzlingen plays host to the Swiss national final tonight where six artists are all vying to take to the stage in Stockholm.
The six singers tonight have come through three different selection processes. The winner will be decided by 50% televote and 50% expert jury. The singers will be performing their songs for Eurovision during the first part of the show before then taking to the stage for a second time to perform a cover of a popular song of their choice.
The running order for the final is as follows:
- Vincent Gross – Half a smile
- Bella C – Another world
- Kaceo – Disque d’or
- Theo – Beacuse of you
- Rykka – The last of our kind
- Stanley Miller – Feel the love
How to Watch:
After four nights of competition 16 singers are left in the competition and all are one step closer to the stage in Stockholm.
The selection is split into two parts. In the first part all of the 16 singers will take to the stage once they have performed three singers will be selected for the final. These three singers are decided by 40% televote, 30% demoscopic poll and 30% expert jury. The overall winner will also be decided by this method of voting.
The finalists are:
- Alessio Bernabei – Noi siamo infinito
- Annalisa – Il diluvio universale
- Arisa – Guardando il cielo
- Clementino – Quando sono lontano
- Dear Jack – Mezzo respiro
- Deborah Iurato & Giovanni Caccamo – Via da qui
- Dolcenera – Ora o mai più (le cose cambiano)
- Elio e le Storie Tese – Vincere l’odio
- Enrico Ruggeri – Il primo amore non si scorda mai
- Francesca Michielin – Nessun grado di separazione
- Lorenzo Fragola – Infinite volte
- Noemi – La borsa di una donna
- Patty Pravo – Cieli immensi
- Rocco Hunt – Wake Up
- Stadio – Un giorno mi dirai
- Valerio Scanu – Finalmente piove