After three qualifying rounds and two semifinals, came the crunch: tonight, the A Dal 2015, the TV show that for the fourth year is used as a “mechanism” for the choice of the Hungarian participation in the contest of Eurovision, topped with Grand Final. Three performers, three singers and two bands are the eight finalists, who managed to get up here to claim the coveted ticket to represent the central European country in this year’s Eurovision in Vienna.
On this evening, then, the eight finalists will live interpret their entries and then will follow the vote in two rounds. In the first round, each member of the jury will evaluate the finalists giving 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 points in the six songs of their choice. In the second round, the four entries with the highest scores from the committee will be made available to the public, which will determine the vote which of them he will travel in May in Vienna.
As in all previous broadcasts of A Dal 2015, presenter of tonight’s final will be the TV persona Csilla Tatár, assisted by actor Levente Harsányi, who will be at the «Green Room» to interviewing each contestant after appearing of.
Recall that the jury consists of songwriter, performer and producer Pierrot, the presenter of television and radio programs Jenő Csiszár, the program director of the television channel MTV Philip Rákay and popular singer Magdi Rúzsa – the last was a representative of Hungary in the contest Eurovision 2007 with the song Unsubstantial blues, giving the country the 9th place.
The 8 finalists that will give battle in tonight’s final are:
- Ádám Szabó – Give me your love
- Boglárka “Boggie” Csemer – Wars for nothing
- Zoltán Mujahid – Beside you
- Spoon – Keep marching on
- Ív – Fire
- Kati Wolf – Ne engedj el!
- Passed – Mesmerize
- Bálint Gájer – That’s how it goes
It is worth noting that among the contestants of today evening included an artist who has again represent Hungary in the Eurovision contest in the recent past: the Kati Wolf, 2011, with the song What about my dreams ?, which ranked 22nd finishing position.
How to Watch
Tonight at 20.00 will take place in Moldova Chisinau final of the «O Melodie pentru Europa», the show to showcase this year’s representative of the country in the 60th Eurovision Song Contest to be held in less than three months in Vienna.
24 were the songs that competed in the two semifinals made earlier in the week and 16 are selected to participate in tonight’s final with 50% televoting and 50% commission vote.
So , the 16 songs that will look to compete tonight are in order of appearance as follows:
- Miss M – Lonely Stranger
- Irina Kitoroagă – I’m gonna get you
- Eduard Romanyuta – I want your love
- Dana Markitan – Love me
- Diana Brescan – Up and down
- Doiniţa Gherman – Inimă fierbinte
- DoReDoS – Maricica
- Stela Boţan & The Cadence of Heart – Save me
- Mihaela Andrei – About love
- Lidia Isac – I can not breath
- Glam Girls – Magia
- Sunstroke Project & Dj Michael Ra -Day after day
- Julia Sandu – Fire
- Serj Kuzenkoff – Danu năzdrăvanu
- Marcel Roşca – Feelings will never leave
- Valeria Paşa – I can change all my life
How to Watch
After three semi-finals, who sent nine songs in tonight’s final, it’s time for Finland to decide who will be this year the 49th representative of the Eurovision Song Contest to be held in May in Vienna. The winner will emerge with 50% televoting and 50% jury vote.
The eight finalists are, in order of appearance, are:
- Norlan El Misionario – No Voy A llorar Por Ti
- Pertti Kurikan Nimipäivät – Aina mun pitää
- Satin Circus – Crossroads
- Jouni Aslak – Lions And Lambs
- Opera Skaala – Heart of Light
- Shava – Ostarilla
- Angelo De Nile – All for Victory
- Järjestyshäiriö – Särkyneiden sydänten kulmilla
- Solju – Hold Your Colours
How to Watch
Tonight, the Slovenian national final Evrovizijska Melodija 2015 will take place. The show will kick off at 20:00 CET and will run for 1 hour and 40 minutes.Hosted by Darja Švajger , Maja Keuc , Tinkara Kovač and Nejc Šmit, the 8 participants will perform their entries live for the first time.
The national final will consist of 2 rounds. During the first round, the 8 acts will perform in front of an expert jury. The jury will then go on to decide which 2 acts will qualify to the second round of EMA – the superfinal.
The 2 acts which qualify to the superfinal stage of EMA will then go on to perform their entries once again to the public and jury. A combined televote and jury vote will then take place in order to decide which act will go on to represent Slovenia at the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest.
The EMA 2015 participants :
- Alya & Neno Belan – Misunderstandings
- Tim Kores – Once too many times
- Jana Šušteršič – Glas srca
- I.C.E. – Vse mogoče
- Clemens – Mava to
- Maraaya – Here for you
- Rudi Bučar & Figoni – Šaltinka
- Martina Majerle – Alive
How to Watch
The seven acts participating tonight are listed below, next to their competition entries:
- Midnight Boy – Don’t say no
- Caroline Wennergren – Black swan
- JTR – Building it up
- Hasse Andersson – Guld och gröna skogar
- Dinah Nah – Make me (La la la)
- Annika Herlitz – Ett andetag
- Måns Zelmerlöw – Heroes