NRK, the Norwegian national broadcaster has revealed 11 candidates will compete in the national final of Norway for Eurovision 2015 – Melodi Grand Prix 2015.
In 2015 Norwegian Eurovision national final-MGP 2015 is scheduled to take place in Oslo Spektrum Saturday, March 14th. NRK has received nearly 800 entries to represent Norway in the 2015 Eurovision song contest. A committee was responsible to separate the 800 entries to 11. Therefore, a total of 11 songs will compete for the golden ticket to Vienna in the final. 2015.
The 11 candidates
- Alexandra Joner – Cinderella
- Contrazt – Heaven
- Erlend Bratland – Thunderstruck
- Ira Konstantinidis – We don’t worry
- Jenny Langlo – Next to you
- Karin Park – Human Beings
- Marie Klåpbakken – Ta meg tilbake
- Mørland & Debrah Scarlett – A monster like me
- Raylee – Louder
- Staysman & Lazz – En godt stekt pizza
- Tor & Bettan – All over the world